Saturday, August 6, 2011

A winner one day

walking down the lane;shunning those pass by
my afflictive heart bellowed trying to push
push the walls apart;so apart that it could escape from me
for it has always been languished in me
my feeble minds wants me to help it too
exasperated it yells out in pain every time
and all there is left is me shrugged
for i cant decide which one of you to believe
i slumbered loathsomely for i cant withstand it
i cant hear you both shriek in agony
what should i do??dead silence around and
I'm yelling in pain...for I'm mostly shunned
With the dilemma and a voice unclear…
I still continue dragging myself to my destiny…
Far somewhere while on foot down there
I believe an answer loud and lucid will be mine….
Yes it will be mine and smirking to those
Who snubbed me…watch out I will then be
A winner…yes certainly for it’s my faith to win that will
Make me winner that day…
yes a winner who won because I was meant to…

2 comments: